The County Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of the departments under control of the Board of County Commissioners. The Manager serves as a liaison between the Board and the public, as well as between the Commissioners and the County department directors.
The County Manager is responsible for:
- Ensuring that the County Commission's policies are carried out
- Assisting Commissioners in developing those policies and other goals
- Providing administrative leadership to the departments of the County government under the Board's control
- Developing and presenting an annual budget
- Striving for efficiency, effectiveness, and innovation in the delivery and funding of services
- Serving as a liaison between the Commissioners and other elected officials
The goal of the County Manager is to ensure that County services are delivered in a courteous and professional manner and to enhance the image of the County.
Ask the County Manager:
Interim County Manager, Mike Mullin, holds two meetings per month to make himself available to anyone wishing to ask County related questions and/or address County related issues. These meetings will be held on the second Tuesday and fourth Thursday of each month from 3:00 -4:00 p.m. in the Commission Chambers located at 96135 Nassau Place, Yulee, FL 32097 (James S. Page Governmental Complex).
Upcoming meetings are as follows:
- Tuesday, January 8, 2019
- Thursday, January 24, 2019
- Tuesday, February 12, 2019
- Thursday, February 28, 2019
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019
- Thursday, March 28, 2019